Professional Business Cards
In order to attract the attention from potential customers, a business needs to make themselves known. In some cases, printed products can be perfect tools to transmit messages that promote your products or services: posters, flyers, brochures, stickers, banner, business cards, etc. The options are endless! But definitely, as a professional business owner, Business Cards are a MUST. All of these tools of advertising serve companies as promotional and informational tools. In addition to that, it also makes you look more professional and serious.
Make sure you create a good impression when meeting customers! In most cases, the first impression is what counts to make new business. Your business card says a lot about yourself and your company! Don’t underestimate the power of it. A Business Card is the first method all professionals use to introduce themselves to potential customers. Order yours as soon as possible!
We offer you all type of shapes, finishes and paper stock to choose from.
- Pearl: Reflective, light-catching surface. Smooth, superior feel.
- Soft Touch: Soft to the touch, velvety matte coating. Durable and smudge resistant.
- Linen: Simple, but professional. Fine Italian paper with a handcrafted look and feel.
- Colored Paper: 4 paper colors to choose from. White ink or full-color printing
- Glossy: Light-catching, reflective surface. Highlights high-quality photos and images
- Matte: Great for readability. Easy to write on.
- Metallic: Reflective, light-catching finish. Add visual interest to any card color.
- Spot UV: Raised, glossy coating makes text and visuals pop. Smooth, high-quality matte finish.
- ColorFill: 3 layers of smooth, uncoated paper. Our thickest cards ever at 38-pt. Currently available with 4 ColorFill options.
- Ultra Thick: 32-pt, thicker than a credit card. Tear- and crease-resistant.
- Plastic: Height and width of a credit card (2.13″ x 3.37″). Made from high-quality PVC plastic. Durable, tear-resistant and waterproof.